U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 1:19 AM

Closed

Can't access Xfinity Rewards page

Hello, I've tried speaking with several representatives about my missing Xfinity Rewards page. When I go to it, it gives me the following page: 

Nothing else. Just the "Have a question about Xfinity Rewards?" and the "Ask Xfinity" button. I've contacted Xfinity several times and was only told once I would get an email, but I haven't received anything yet. I was hoping to try and redeem the Battle Pass for Modern Warfare II. I've tried different browsers, deleting cache/cookies, accessing it through different devices, nothing. I was able to get the Beta key before, so I don't understand why I can't view it. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I've contacted Customer Support several times to no avail. Finally, today I was able to chat with someone and they just told me to go to the store to see if they can do something. Great customer service Xfinity, just great. 

Official Employee

• 

330 Messages

Thanks for providing your name and address. Can I also get the username you are signing in with to get the code? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

330 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_3856ff We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us today and I'm sorry to hear you've been having difficulty getting this resolved. I can definitely submit feedback and we can assist you here.

Please send me a DM with your name and full address by doing the following: 

Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page.
From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I'm in the same [Edited: "Language"] boat...I've been trying for 3 days now...no battle pass on my page and I've been with them for over 15yers....make no sense ...thanx xfinity again for a [Edited: "Language"] lie...I was told I would get an email lol said we are closing your ticket.....what's that mean xfinity?? After 15 years this is how we are treated??

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

I'm truly sorry to hear that you've had this experience. I'd love to look into this further and see how we can help resolve it. Please send us a DM with your full name and address to get started. 

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Was told a day ago that the deal is no longer available due to them running out of codes, which is pretty unfair due to them taking so long to resolve my issue. I'm so disappointed with the customer service so far. 

Internet service drops randomly without any notifications (Both me and wife WFH so some sort of notification/heads up would be nice), customer service takes forever to respond, Xfinity Rewards not working. Very disappointing. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here