U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, July 4th, 2023 1:33 PM

Closed

Cannot shop or make changes to my plan online

I've been a customer with xfinity for nearly 15 years, through several states and moves.   My bill with xfinity has gotten absurdly expensive and, until recently, I had no other choice, but T-Mobile's Home internet is now available.   I wanted to see if there were any ways I could make my service with Xfinity more affordable, but every time I go to the "shop" online I am unable to see the different plans.  I also can't chat or call anyone to talk about this.  I would like to check to see if there is any way to make my plan with xfinity more affordable, but if that isn't possible I guess I will just move over to tmobile. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. I'd be happy to review your services to see if there are any promotions we can take advantage of to get you the services you need at the best possible price.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

•        Click "Sign In" if necessary

•        Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

•        Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

•        Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

•        Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

•        Press Enter to send your message

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Thanks for taking the time to work with me today.  I'm happy to help. I know how important it is to work within a budget and want to make sure we're getting you the amazing services you need at the best possible price.

To access your account information will you please provide your name and the name of the account holder if different, and the full service address including city, state and zip code? -Krista

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here