Cannot access Xfinity wifi anymore
I am waiting for an activation of my service (for more than a a month and 3 unsuccessful technician visits), and I was using the Xfinity hot spots with my username and password successfully. However today, I cannot connect anymore and get an error message that this is not part of my plan..
Yet when I check my account on the website, I am at the same stage as earlier.
anything I should do to resolve this?
2 years ago
Good morning @braybaud and thank you for reaching out to our Digital Care Team on our community forums today. We are sorry to hear about your activation and hot spot issues and can imagine how frustrating this must be. Rest assured our team will do everything we can to help with both issues today.
To get started, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message