U

Saturday, October 12th, 2024 1:07 PM

Cancelled my appointment twice

Hi,

why did you guys cancel my appointment TWICE?

I don’t have internet since a massive lighting spark shut down power (power is back now, but the coax is silent)

I setup a 1st appt on the (terrible) chatbot system and it was cancelled. Then I speak with a very nice person and setup another appt. This morning it was cancelled literally minutes before it should arrive.

I am seconds from switching to AT&T.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

6 days ago

Hey there, @user_ncbx4m! Thanks for reaching out with your appointment and service concerns. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with getting a technician out, and I'd love to see what we can do to help! While the Xfinity Assistant is a great place to start, our Digital Care Team can also take a look at the account and run some diagnostics to ensure the correct appointment and expectations are being set. We're very good at what we do! Could you please just send our team a direct message to continue?

To send a direct message: 

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'. 
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. 

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name and the service address alongside a detailed summary of your request/question. Thank you!

2 Messages

Thanks.

the Xfinity Assistant is an absolute disaster in terms of customer experience.

it doesn’t “remember” and keeps asking the same questions, and wants me to reboot my modem for the 23rd time! 

That and my 2 appointments cancelled, the  another one now postponed by 24h.

This level of care is among the worse I have seen in my lifetime (and trust me I had to deal with cancelled flights ;) )

If this situation is not solved by Monday morning I switch to AT&T. And I have been a customer for 9 years (platinum).

thanks.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here