U

Wednesday, July 17th, 2024 3:59 PM

Cancel Xfinity wifi now pass

I've lost my patience with your customer service rep and trying to contact someone to cancel and refund my money again this is my second time having to wait on hold for nothing 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

3 months ago

Greetings, @user_67wr21! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues canceling your NOW WiFi Pass. Currently, the only way to contact someone regarding your pass is by calling the customer service number listed the email receipt you received upon purchase. If you are having trouble getting through to someone, you may want to try calling the general customer service line at 1-800-266-2278 or 1-800-934-6489, and ask them to transfer you to the NOW WiFi Pass Team.

1 Message

Theres literally a (broken) link im the emails to do it

1 Message

I wamt to cancel my Xfinity wifi passsubsvripton

2 Messages

7 days ago

Finally getting around to seriously cancelling the NOW service as the monthly promo is due to expire this month for me. The unsubsribe link in the monthly statement sent via email hasn't worked for me over the past 4 months (HTTP 502 error). The chat with an agent option says "There aren’t any chat agents available right now" but provides a phone number. Today, I'll try the phone number but I'm expecting a run-around given the above. It's almost as if Comcast wants to make unsubscribing as difficult as possible...

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey there, @user_q0b0no! Thanks for leaving a comment with your similar concerns. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had, and I'd love to see what we can do to help! Our NOW Internet FAQs would be one of the best places to start. Though, depending on what device(s) you're using to access your monthly statements, you may also want to clear your cache and cookies or try incognito mode. Let me know if you need help with either method! Our Digital Care Team is the best at resolving concerns as quickly as possible, and although NOW Internet is managed primarily in the ways listed at that FAQ link, we remain right here to support you however we can. Let me know how it goes when you try again! And we can always look into providing you with our amazing Xfinity Internet if you still need a solid connection :)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

Unsubscribe broken link issue resolved. The link doesn't work with my Microsoft Edge browser - result is a 502 error. On a whim I tried Chrome and was able to unsubscribe via the link. As others are also reporting a broken link, I suspect that there is a broad issue - possibly with MS Edge. So, I'll give Comcast some points for having a semi-working link, but overall still not a great experience having to troubleshoot my browser and Chat telling me there aren't agents available. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_q0b0no, Thank you for letting us know that the Chrome browser worked and is the best way to go when unsubscribing to NOW service. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

@XfinitySara​ Hello. I have moved from the location where I used Xfinity NOW wifi. Unfortunately I also no longer have access the email box that the monthly emails from you guys come to. So, I don't have access to the link to stop the service. Is there another way I can cancel? There apparently isn't a hot spot close to me now, so it is useless to me anyway. Thank you for your help

Rodney

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here