RealHumanBeing's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Wed, Jul 7, 2021 3:07 PM

Closed

Cancel TV while keeping Internet service

Hi, I’m interested in canceling the TV service that I never use, while keeping the Internet service that I need. What are my options?

Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

433 Messages

6 m ago

Good morning @RealHumanBeing and thank you for reaching out to our Digital Care Team on our forums today, I hope you are having a fantastic start to your day! We'd be happy to help look into some internet only offers with you today. Rest assured you've reached the right team to help find you the best plan to suit your needs. To get started,  please send us a direct chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

6 m ago

Thanks to @ComcastAlyssa for helping me resolve my service change request! 👍

Official Employee

• 

433 Messages

6 m ago

We want to thank you for reaching out on the Community Forum for support with your plan change. We are glad we were able to find a new plan that works for you! Never hesitate to create another public post for any of your future account and service needs!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 m ago

I want to put my TV on a seasonal package but keep my Internet service.  When I thought I was done with setting up my plan that way you had me check the plan and it said TV $8.00 Internet $8.00.  Doesn't it cost more to keep my Internet on so I can use my computer when I'm back and forth and also allow my Camera to operate from afar? 

Official Employee

• 

320 Messages

Hello @user_6401a4, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on our community forums. The seasonal plan is only intended for pausing services for a small monthly cost while maintaining service promotions when you are not using the services. The TV services would need to be canceled if you did not want to use the TV for a period of time while still needing access to the internet.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here