U

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 5:08 PM

Cancel Service

I have been trying to get a refund for equipment that I was billed for since 2021, I am on auto bill and my price never changed, so I never looked at the bill ( my bad ). This charged dropped 2 bill cycles ago and I have not set foot into a store since 2021 Sept. Xfinity is refusing a refund, and cannot give me a date or time as to when this box was returned or to what store. I use to own a company and we serviced all the boxes so I know how it work and how the serial numbers are recorded. Long story short this has been going on for 5 days and now I am just wanting to cancel my service. I have been on the phone with 4 people, 4.5 hours of my life I will not get back and I still do not have any proof my account has been canceled. Please cancel my account and do not ever send me another bill. It will not be paid and auto bill is coming off the account. today date is 10/9/2024.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

10 days ago

user_336woe, Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. I can understand the importance of receiving a refund and getting the account canceled promptly. We will surely miss your business. I am so sorry to learn about this experience that has been going on for 5 days. You've come to the right place. Over social media, we are a team of experts who specialize in resolving cancellation and refund inquiries such as this. We can help. To get started, please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. 

2 Messages

I will not close anything out until this is resolved. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here