U

Tuesday, September 24th, 2024 8:44 PM

Cable package

I spent 21/2 hours yesterday on chat signing up for cable.  I was very detailed as to what channels I wanted.. I was assured they were part of the plan I signed up for THEY ARE NOT!  Both ME tv and Fox News say are not part of the plan I picked.  I need to talk to someone about this 

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

10 hours ago

Hi there, user_m3gk0l! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to reach out about your channels. We are happy to further help and apologize that the channels you want are showing as not subscribed. You can view the available channels in our different lineups using the Channel Lineup Tool. Make sure you are signed out of our website. Type in your address and press "Moving Here as a New Customer" to view all of our lineups. If you are signed in, you will only see the lineup you are subscribed to. If you see a different channel lineup that you like, you can update your channel lineup using our handy Plan Builder

Feel free to send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here