U

Saturday, September 28th, 2024 4:22 PM

Cable line down

an 18 wheeler came down our street last night and knocked out the overhead lines that cross the street. Electric company was here within an hour to fix the lines but could not repair the cable line. We are without phone, Internet or cable. I cannot work nor can I go into the office and leave my elderly blind mother at home alone without a phone. spoke to xfinityy cannot get someone to service the line for at least two days if not more. would love an explanation why I cannot get immediate service when we pay such an extravagant amount for the services. very disappointed with my experience with xfinityy thinking of switching

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

21 days ago

user_9b6ada My apologies that your cable lines were taken out. We can take a second look to see if we can get someone out there earlier. 

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here