U

Wednesday, September 25th, 2024 1:40 PM

Cable Installation Damaged Sprinkler System, Water Leak Covered Up

I recently had a cable installation at my home, and during the process, the technician cut through my sprinkler system.

Unfortunately, instead of informing me, the technician covered the leak with a stone.

I later discovered the water leak and had to repair it myself to prevent further damage.

I’m now facing concerns about the increased water bill at the end of the month.

I believe Xfinity should take responsibility for any additional water usage charges caused by the leak.

Please advise on how Xfinity will handle this situation and provide the next steps for compensation.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

25 days ago

@user_yoc4cx Welcome to our community forum. I'd be upset if my sprinkler system was broken and caused my water bill to increase, especially since I live in the desert where water is a precious resource. We're a team of experts dedicated to addressing all your questions and concerns and we'll work alongside you to advocate for the best possible resolution :).

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here