U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, May 14, 2021 1:04 PM

Cable bury

I’ve had multiple failures with the right individuals being scheduled to bury a cable to get internet at our home. Every time my order is cancelled and I receive no follow up. Wednesday I had received confirmation with a ticket that the cable bury would be occurring but a technician was sent instead, for the second time, and left without any follow-up as to how I am supposed to get service. 

Responses

EG

Expert

• 

87.1K Messages

1 m ago

Concern moved here for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees. 

ComcastRob

Official Employee

• 

271 Messages

1 m ago

Hi there! I'd be glad to ensure that this gets looked into further. Please send a private message with your name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details-- like the ticket number(s)-- so we can help. You can do this by clicking on the icon in the upper right corner of their screen and send a message to the shared handle "Xfinity Support"

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I do not see where I can message you privately with this information. Are you able to initiate a private message?

ComcastAbbie

Official Employee

• 

315 Messages

I apologize for the confusion. We are not able to initiate a private message.

Please send a private message by clicking the Peer to Peer chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. 

New to the Community?

Start Here