U

Thursday, October 10th, 2024 7:00 PM

bury orange cable above ground for months

When will the orange cable that is in my condo's shared backyard be buried? It has been above ground since before July 2024! The cable goes to my neighbor's house at [Edited: "Personal Information"]. I have posted before to the xfinity forum, but the cable remains above ground. The resident at 1809A was promised the cable would e buried. My cable is fine, my neighbor's needs to be buried.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

8 days ago

user_q23c9q, Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to reach out. I can certainly understand the importance of getting that cable buried as quickly as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience that the unburied cable has caused you. You've connected with the right team of experts, and I will be more than happy to assist with getting this buried as quickly as possible. To get started, would you mind confirming if you have services with us? If so, are you noticing any service issues at this time? 

3 Messages

@XfinityGabriel​ ,

My xfinity internet service via a cable modem at [Edited: "Personal Information"] is working just fine. However, The orange cord that runs all over our shared common area in Glenwood Oaks, runs to my neighbor's house, I think its at [Edited: "Personal Information"]. Dan says xfinity promised to bury the cable when he got it.

I'm happy to talk about this at [Edited: "Personal Information"].

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

I am happy to hear that there are no service issues at this time and that we just need to get that cable buried. Thanks for sharing these details. To get this resolved as quickly as possible, please send us a direct message with your first/last name and a picture of that cable. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of our forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle Xfinity Support to send us a direct message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here