U

Saturday, September 7th, 2024 8:21 PM

BTN Issue Online

I have an issue watching Big Ten Network through the fox sports app on my laptop, it says that BTN is no longer available, however I know it’s still available and I’m able to watch it on my tv, please advise

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

9 days ago

Good afternoon @user_u5z8v6, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums, we appreciate it and hope you are otherwise having a wonderful start to your weekend today! I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing watching the Big Ten Network through the Fox Sports app on your laptop even though you are able to watch it on your TV. To confirm, are you subscribed to Big Ten through XFINITY? Does the app give you the option to sign in with your service provider? Rest assured, our team is here to help how we can. 

6 Messages

Yes I am subscribed through Xfinity, when I sign in it says that BTN is no longer available and to contact my provider

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for confirming that you are subscribed through XFINITY and then when you sign in it says BTN is no longer available and to contact your provider @user_u5z8v6, we appreciate it. To confirm, are you still able to access BTN through your cable box?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

Yes can still watch on the cable box, just not available on the app or on my laptop

1 Message

9 days ago

I have the same issue. I am down in Florida visiting my son and have Big Ten network through Xfinity back in Michigan. We can’t get the MSU game on Fox Sports app and it says BTN not available with Xfinity. 

6 Messages

That’s our issue too, trying to watch the MSU game

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for confirming that you can still watch on the cable box @user_u5z8v6, we appreciate it. Have you tried uninstalling or reinstalling the app? Have you tried accessing the app on any other devices? May I also ask if you are experiencing issues with any other apps or subscriptions? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

6 Messages

We have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and we have used multiple devices with no success. It seems to only be this platform, no other apps channel or subscription issues

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for confirming that you tried uninstalling and reinstalling and using multiple devices with no success, we appreciate it @user_u5z8v6. I also appreciate you confirming that you are not experiencing issues with any other apps or subscriptions. Since your subscription seems to be working on your cable box and there doesn't seem to be an issue with your subscriptions, may I ask if you have tried to contact Fox Sports customer support as well to see if they have any additional insight? 

Official Employee

• 

811 Messages

user_tij79m thank you for taking the time to reach out to us via Community Forums. Are you signed in to the Fox Sports app through Xfinity as your service provider?

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

9 days ago

Same issue while traveling in NJ

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

9 days ago

I am a BTN/Xfinity subscriber

1 Message

Same! This game plus the OSU vs WMU game at 7:30.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@Marksg1 Sorry about the trouble. Please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address, so we may troubleshoot your account on the Xfinity Stream app. 

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_06h834 Thanks for your comment. Are you having a similar issue with the Fox Sports App? Or Is this happening on the Xfinity Stream App? 

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

9 days ago

Xfinity says my solution was accepted.  This is NOT a solution!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here