U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 2:13 PM

Billing

I changed both my internet and cell phone from Xfinity to att in June. You kept billing me after the switch. I called Xfinity and they told me the reason why was I hadn’t turned in my router. I returned it in August. You even sent me a refund. You were not supposed to bill me anymore. But just received a email saying you had billed and you took money out of my account.

When I call trying to fix this it asks for a phone number associated with my account. I type it in and it tells me there is no account associated with that number. The number is [EDITED: Personal information] You need to quit billing me and stop taking money out of my account and send me a refund for the money you have taken

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

10 days ago

Hi there, @user_e3ed76! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Community Forum! We can check into this billing issues and see what's going on! Please send a direct message to us by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name and complete street address to get started. Thanks! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here