U

Wednesday, July 3rd, 2024 11:54 AM

Billing

I just reviewed my bill and in December I was paying $57. Last month it jumped to $77 and this month it said $91. I can go to to TMobile for $40 a month for 5G so not sure how I’m getting charged any of the prices I have in past or would be paying in future. Please review my bill and get back to me ASAP before billing statement or I will need to switch. Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 days ago

Hello user_6cvtd5

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears.

2 Messages

I do not see a direct message icon. The only icon I saw took me to a message chat with AL and that did not work out well. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hmm, you should have the option up there. You might need to sign out and sign back in, traditionally the direct message option does not populate until after the first post was made. Now that there was that post, logging in would populate that option. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

2 days ago

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line not the Employee's name
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

If you still don't see it:
To check if your direct messaging is turned on, click on your Profile Avatar in the upper right corner and then on Profile Settings.  Scroll down to the bottom of the page and if Opt Out From Direct Messaging is checked uncheck it and then click on Save. 
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here