U

Monday, February 5th, 2024 8:57 PM

Closed

Bee-Infested Comcast Pedestal

I have been calling for 3 years - since my original internet was installed upon move in to have something done about the bees that are living in the pedestal of my back yard. Every time a tech is sent out, I'm told he is the wrong guy for the job and they'll send someone else out. I wait. Nothing happens. I call back. The cycle repeats. The last tech that came out was DEATHLY ALLERGIC to bees. The automated call system is absolute trash and I can barely get past the internet technician who wants to remotely reset my router. Who can I call to get this issue fixed?!

Accepted Solution

3 Messages

7 months ago

I was able to get someone to reply to my messages that cared enough to help me and the matter that took me three years to bring attention to was resolved in less than 4 hours. Xfinity should be embarrassed at this detail. I'm very thankful to the guy who helped me. The bee keeper came out yesterday and within the hour he had cleaned the pedestal out of the honeycomb and hive, captured the queen and had most of the bees with him to take to his hive. 

If you have bees in your pedestal, don't bother calling, just leave a message on the forums and you'll get a response.

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

7 months ago

@user_cg68id Hi there, I would like to take a closer look at this for you. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

Here are the detailed steps to Direct Message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

3 Messages

7 months ago

I have been communicating with Xfinity about this for years. I have so many ECM ticket numbers I've lost track and now they're telling me that its not their problem. I've communicated with multiple technicians in person, over the phone, and in store who have told me when this happens, Xfinity prefers to send their own contracted bee keepers to minimize damage to their equipment. now what am I supposed to do? I've contacted two local bee keepers and they wont touch this because of Xfinity's equipment being involved.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here