Davidc497's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, June 20th, 2024 4:28 PM

Bee hive in Comcast box

I have a large bee hive in Comcast box in my backyard. How do we get rid of it?

They have stung neighbors and yard workers and are preventing some necessary repairs.

Please help!

David

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

4 months ago

Hello, @Davidchet! Thank you for creating a post about your bee concern. That's definitely something we'd love to help address as quickly as we can. And while our technicians will not remove bees from a lockbox (attached directly to the home), they may be able to address a pedestal out in the yard. Let's create a ticket and see what we can find out! Could you please send our team a direct message to get started?

To send a direct message: 

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'. 
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. 

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name and the service address alongside a detailed summary of your request/question. Thank you!

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

No it was not!  I’m at [Edited: Personal Information]

[Edited: Personal Information]

i need a large bee hive removed from the Comcast box in the back yard as soon as possible.  I need to have the fence replaced and we cannot do it with the bee hive there. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@Davidc497 , we can certainly create a ticket. We did get your DM, we'll continue assisting there.

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I did not get a dm. Please let’s get this sorted out quickly. The HOA is breathing down my neck to get the fence fixed. 
please text at [Edited: "Personal Information"] or. email me at [Edited: "Personal Information"] instead of DMs

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

It appears we already received a DM from you, @Davidc497. Let's continue our conversation in a private setting regarding this pedestal box.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I would love that!  This back and forth is wasting a lot of time.  How do we do that?

2 Messages

3 months ago

I have the same problem.

Official Employee

• 

826 Messages

Thank you so much for sending reaching out to us here on the Xfinity Forums, user_s1wxsh! We would be happy to submit a ticket on your behalf so we ensure the bees are investigated fully. Can you please send us a DM to get started?

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

3 months ago

I \David

I have a problem with a big beehive inside a pedestal that belongs to Xfinity/comcast. I have spoken many times to them also to Fire Dept., to the city and they said is comcast responsibility.

My son is allergic to bees and some of the8 houses around  are getting service from comcast.

Please help me

Thank you

Marina Edit[Personal Information]

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here