U

Sunday, June 9th, 2024 6:26 AM

be aware new scan xfinity by customer care

This is how I deal with a new Xfinity fraud.
After agreeing to switch my Google.fi number to Xfinity, I received a phone but was given a new number by default. I messaged my account number and pin to customer service, but it took more than 10 days. When I attempted to transfer the number today (6/8/2014), the agent informed me that I may cancel the number that had already been issued to the devices. I accepted, then they cancelled, and now they're misleading me because, according to the agreement, they issued the number by default, and there's no way I can swap. To change my number, I now have to pay the entire fee for the device.

policy :-

"If line is canceled, voluntarily or involuntarily or device payments are accelerated, balance of credits associated with device payment are forfeited. Offer not valid with prior purchases, returns or exchanges. May not be combinable with some other offers." by default they provided the number no way i can switch? to change my number i should cancel the existing connection "

Expert

• 

106K Messages

3 months ago

The concern is not "Xfinity Compliments" related...................................... Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

4 Messages

no, not answered my question

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, @user_rkc we will always do everything possible to help you on forums. When it comes to Xfinity Mobile support we need to make sure your concern was already attempted to be resolved by calling our Xfinity Mobile team and by working with them over chat support. It seems like you've called already. Have you also worked with them over chat? You can use the following link to do so. If you have called and chatted are you able to let us know the days you chatted and the days you called? 

xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here