U

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 11:26 AM

Augusta, GA should have internet

Flordia should have nothing to do with us. This was working yesterday after a tech changed cabling and already stopped working. Can't schedule a new tech due to Florida what does Florida have to do with us???? Fix this!

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

10 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

10 days ago

@user_xe1ub1 Thank you for reaching out to our community forum and @EG for moving this post. I rely on my internet every day so I apologize for the issues that are adding stress to your day. To get the most up-to-date information, you can always visit our Status Center or use the Xfinity app to view the status of your services and equipment and even troubleshoot any issues that may arise in the future.
Once the issues affecting the area have been cleared, we can troubleshoot your service together until you confirm that everything is back up and running. I appreciate your patience as we work as quickly and safely as possible to get everyone reconnected to the Xfinity network. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here