U

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 12:14 PM

Augusta, GA outage again with no restoration date

Wifi was back for a few days then went out again yesterday 10/8 with to ERT. When will this be fixed and what is Xfinity doing about it? All the other wifi services are back and running 

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

10 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

10 days ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support @user_1866iv.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message with your details so that we can take a look at what is going on for you.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

• As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

• An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

3 Messages

I never got a response from the DM

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Good evening @user_1866iv! I noticed you were able to receive our previous direct messages and are actively working with us over DM.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

8 Messages

9 days ago

Internet has been out since the 2nd for me. I have been watching the ERT and it just keeps getting pushed back. Customer service has not been able to give me an update with any timline or an explination as to why it's still down.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us here @TBees. The http://www.xfinity.com/response site is still the best option for any updated information as well as your Xfinity app. If you can send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service I will see if there is any new information. 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

8 Messages

I would but I don't have [Edited: Language] internet and phone service in Augusta is still [Edited: Language]. How about yall just give us a dead line on when our internet will be back... I saw 2 xfinity trucks today not doing anything one of them the guy was sitting in the truck in a empty parking lot.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

TBees We would recommend continuing to check https://www.xfinity.com/response for the most up-to-date information. We working to get this resolved as soon as possible. Please feel to send over a Direct Messag, soo we can take a look at your specific account.

2 Messages

How is she supposed to do that with no Internet 😭 😭 😭 😭 

4 Messages

8 days ago

Just please put out a statement with simple explanation. Was a hub destroyed. When do u estimate it will be fixed. Have u ordered new parts. Just put out a statement. 2 full weeks of silence is not reassuring to your customers. Social media. News. Radio. Xfinity app. ANYTHING!!! U truly do not care at all. Well starlink or even WoW, time to shop around for new service

Official Employee

• 

856 Messages

Thanks for reaching out. You can go to our regional blog, https://florida.comcast.com/2024/10/07/milton/ , to find the latest updates on our preparation and restoration efforts for Storm Milton, now and until we get every customer back up and running.

8 Messages

Wild. Good job deflecting and directing us to a different states updates. Seems they have their heads all the way up there [Edited: "Language"]. Time to cancel.

(edited)

2 Messages

@XfinityBrianH​ Can you please explain in detail which part of "we can't spare the data to load another browser link" is difficult for you to comprehend? Thanks. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_uaualw

We apologize for any inconvenience and just know that our teams are working around the clock to get everyone's services back up and running.

We understand that not everybody has mobile data options but we're just providing all the information we can to assist our customers to get through this until our team can get everyone's services back up and running

3 Messages

No you are not. You guys are just sitting around not doing anything. There’s no reason why we should bebe without service for TWO WEEKS! Especially if we have our power back. Some of us have to rely on the internet to work so if you’re not going to fix the service or put money INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT FOR MISSED WORK DAYS OR POTENTIALLY BEING FIRED then i truly don’t want to hear a generic response that helps absolutely nothing. I don’t have patience and I’m really fed up

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here