U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, October 11th, 2024 1:59 PM

Augusta Ga no service since 9/27/24

I am highly DISAPPOINTED with this company's response to it's customers and to this outage. We have received nothing but pushed back dates. I have seen no xfinity trucks, cars, nor people nowhere in the Augusta Ga community where I live working to restore service. You all have given your customers no viable options. Just like you all want timely payment,  we deserve timely service.

Actively seeking a better solution 

Expert

• 

106.5K Messages

4 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

508 Messages

4 days ago

Hello @user_dce3aa we would be happy to check for any updates.

Please send us a DM with your full name and address to Xfinity Support.

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 days ago

I totally agree. Still waiting in [Edited: Personal Information] community Grovetown GA. No internet phone or tv since 8/27/24!

(edited)

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 days ago

In previous post I meant 9/27/24 NOT 8/27/24

2 Messages

1 day ago

What makes this worse is in many places Xfinity is the only provider available.  If I had something else to switch to I would.  I have been a customer since 2005. Like many others pay on time.   Common Sense tells you restoration was gonna take time but a going on a month for a company as large as Xfinity no.  Doesn't make sense.  All I want to know is where do I pause service till restoration.  The dates are bs for sure.  I don't want to be billed for services Im not getting---Can't get anyone on the phone---can't work with Xfinity Assistant---can't get a call back--can't get thru.  Just can't with Xfinity!!!!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_s2inyq​ 

Did you receive any communication from xfinity about a credit to your account. If not send request to xfinity support. They did an "anticipated credit date" on my account and sure enough they missed it,... and I surely am asking for it to be recalculated. I am actively seeking an alternative to this service provider. They dropped the ball on this... why can't they admit it?

1 Message

22 hours ago

also from Augusta, still with no Wi-Fi as of oct 14th, while friends down the road with a different provider got their wifi back a day or 2 after their power came back. Xfinity has offered us no help whatsoever, had to fight with the ai customer service to reach a person, only for them to spew the same [Edited: language] the ai said. even signed up for text alerts regarding update to the Wi-Fi returning, absolutely nothing has been said. this is utterly ridiculous and at this point just feels like they want to get away with not providing us the service we pay for, while STILL charging us the same rate. I hate that I'm forced to use this [Edited: Language] provider because of the area I'm in, I wish we could get different providers. Xfinity needs to fix their [Edited: Language] n stop [Edited: Language] us.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@krustykai​ be sure to use this platform to contact xfinity support concerning a credit for your account. They credited my account but they did it with an anticipated date of activation which they still missed. And of course I'm asking for that to be recalculated. Good luck.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello krustykai thank you so much for taking the time and letting your experience be heard here on our Forums. We are working as quickly, efficiently, and safely as possible to restore services in Georgia and other states affected by Helene and Milton.  As of now, we have an estimated general timeline of full-service restoration to the area by October 24th.  

Restoration Timeline

Estimated Predominately Restored Date of October 17:

Appling, GA
Elberton, GA
Harlem, GA
Hartwell, GA
Louisville, GA
Newberry, SC
North Augusta, SC
Pine Hill, GA
Thomson, GA
Waynesboro, GA
Windsor Spring, GA

Estimated Predominately Restored Date of October 24:

Aiken, SC
Augusta, GA
Martinez, GA

As these are estimates, this timeline can be moved up or pushed back depending on ground conditions. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

Not trying to sound entitled and generally curious but why isn't the city being prioritized before the small towns? You'd think it'd make sense to handle the majority of the people hit in the city areas over small towns like thomson or Appling. I can't understand the logic other than it's easier for xfinity to set those lines up? Than again, I've seen att and wow out setting up lines in augusta but I've only seen xfinity once or twice not doing much but sitting in parking lots doing nothing. I can't figure out why some of my neighbors have internet and the rest of us are twiddling our thumbs waiting only to find out we are gonna get delayed again. 

7 Messages

@user_q1u3st​ I agree. It sounds like they’re trying to kick the problem down the road as far as possible while trying to brag about restoring service to smaller towns full of suburb dwellers.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here