U

Tuesday, October 8th, 2024 2:21 PM

Anyone successfully get their Tap/Distribution Hub Fixed?

We have had 3 tech visits they said they are all "tier 1 and contractors not allowed to do what we need" to determine our Tap/Distribution hub outside the house needs maintenance, 2 escalation tickets and the solution after manyyyyyy hours on the phone (calls dropped/ misdirected transfers/ wait time)  is a 4th ""tier 1 contractor" tech visit to get the note put in appropriately that we need the next level of tech to fix the problem. My husband works from home this is has gone from an inconvenience to a livelihood issue. 

Any suggestions on navigating the circular customer service support that doesn't seem to be empowered to actually help? Or do we just cancel and go to Verizon 5g home. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

11 days ago

@user_4l2y7q

I apologize that you are experiencing issues with your internet ! I depend on the internet to work from home most days, so I know what it is like to need a fast and reliable internet connection. We will definitely get to the bottom of what is causing your issue!

To get started, If you could please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address,

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here