bthetoy's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, October 10th, 2024 4:18 PM

any possible retention offers?

Hello. I am wondering if there are any promotions available for my account to lower the monthly cost? I see my monthly payment is set to double at the end of this month once my contract expires. I have been a Comcast customer since 1997.  Thanks for any help you can provide!

I am posting publicly, because I was previously advised that "In the future to get started, please create your own public post for your concern/issue you need help with without your account information. Please provide as many details about your experience, questions, or concerns as possible. Doing so will auto-open a ticket in our system, and we can assist you in the order your request is received. Please note that sending unsolicited private messages to myself or any other user is a direct violation of our forum guidelines. Per those guidelines, continued violations could be subject to a revocation of your Xfinity Forum privileges. We never want to get to that point with any user, so we recommend reviewing those guidelines thoroughly. You must first create a Public post requesting assistance, and once a Comcast-verified employee responds and asks for a private message to be sent, you can then proceed with doing so. This is just a heads-up for future reference."

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

8 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

8 days ago

@bthetoy Wow! Almost 27 years as a loyal customer. I would be more than happy to review your account to see what promotions are available in your area that will help reduce your monthly payment.

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here