U

Sunday, September 8th, 2024 8:00 PM

Any Deals for Existing Customers?

I tried going through the Xfinity Chat Bot to get to customers service, but got caught in a Chat Bot loop, so trying the forums. Any deals for existing customers? Any help would be appreciated to save some money.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

1 month ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 month ago

@user_nxth8w - Thanks for reaching out regarding your interest in lowering your monthly cost. I know how important it is to maintain the level of service you need while managing a budget, and would be happy to help however I can! Have you checked out our Plan Builder by chance? You may also try shopping Xfinity Deals online (just make sure to click "Sign in here" first) or simply log in to My Account and you can manage your services that way! 

We recommend starting online if possible since some promotions are exclusively offered online-only :) Otherwise, our team typically has access to the same options you see while logged in to your account. And keep in mind that you don't always need to make any "changes" other than selecting the same service(s) you already subscribe to, in order to see any applicable promotional rates being offered. You may just not see the total estimated monthly bill until you proceed to the order summary (before approving any changes and placing your order). Please let me know if this helps!

1 Message

That's a very poor answer... I'm a long term customer and im exhausted trying to lower my bill, there is a crazy gap between my plan to a newer customer.

I have 8 or 9 year plan that never got upgraded, if I do I'll pay as much as I pay for my car and that's crazy.

when a "Official employee" comes here or in any other Forum and his solution is the plan builder, it showed how much the corporation cares about their customers, which is nothing, 0, poor or whatever you want to call it. I'm here as a frustrated customer that just decided to look for other options on the market, but I sure will put my frustration in as much channels I can to reach other customer like me.

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

Hello, @user_2tp07z We are happy to meet our customers in the spaces they feel comfortable. If plan builder is not right for you, we can perform an account review and discuss promotional offers. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here