Iamjose's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Monday, May 27th, 2024 4:07 PM

Announcement. I received above post and I think it is a fake

Congratulations!
May 27, 2024

Every day, we select a small group of Xfinity users to participate in a customer satisfaction survey and give them a chance to receive exclusive rewards from our partners and sponsors. This is our way of expressing our appreciation.

By participating you will have the chance to receive an Apple iPhone 15 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S23, Shein $750 Gift Card, $250 Gas Gift Card, Walmart $1000 Gift Card, Amazon $500 Gift Card, Apple Store $500 Gift Card, Visa $1000 Gift Card, $750 Cash App Gift Card, $100 cash after leaving a review to our products or 3 years of free membership to Netflix. This survey will take less than 30 seconds of your time.

Remember: 100 randomly selected customers have received this invitation and the number of rewards is limited.

You have 0 minutes and 0 seconds to answer the following questions before we give this chance to the next lucky person among our customers!

Expert

• 

104.9K Messages

2 months ago

The concern is not "Home Security Devices And Equipment" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Thanks EG for your help. It's my first time here

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 months ago

@Iamjose Thank you for reaching out to our community forum to let us know about the survey you received and thank you @EG for moving the post for more exposure. Did you receive this in an Email? If so, you can report it to our Customer Security Assurance team. If you clicked on any links and entered your account information, I would recommend changing your password. You can learn more about how to avoid online fraud here.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here