Anonymous16's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 1st, 2020 2:00 PM

Closed

An apology.

I don't know where to post this, so I'm putting it here.

This is being sent from Washington State, I want to apologize to the representative, Angie, that had to deal with our paranoia. We just moved and were looking to get internet set up, during our call, I looked into the numbers that were used and noticed a history of scam calling from several forum and Reddit posts online. We later found out the numbers used are company-wide.

I apologize for wasting you, Angie, and your company time with our lack of tech savviness and skepticism. Life has not been kind to us, so we are just trying to avoid hurdles.

This probably won't be on these forums for very long but we are very sorry.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @Anonymous16

Thank you for using the Xfinity Forums. That was very nice of you. We appreciate your apology, and I wanted to let you know that you don't owe us that. I personally understand and am very cautious myself when it comes to unknown phone numbers or possible scams. It's totally normal. In the future, if you need anything, feel free to reach out to my team here on the Xfinity Help & Support Forum, on Reddit, you can like us on Facebook or Follow us @ComcastCares on Twitter! We have an awesome team of Corporate Digital Care agents, on standby and ready if and when you need us.

Thank you for being the BEST part of the Comcast family. Take care 🙂

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here