U

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Thursday, May 25th, 2023 5:49 PM

Closed

An actual person please

I just need a human person to help me.

Every time I try to find my way around the Xfinity site, it only leads me to a chatbot. It is completely unhelpful and poorly programmed, which means I have had to spend an hour trying to find help only to be run around in circles from the website and automated bot.

Please just give me a phone number I can call or something.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_aa324e. Thank you for posting to the Xfinity Community Forum to get help from a live agent. You've reached the best place to get help! We'd be more than happy to address your concerns. Can you share more details of the issue(s) you're having, so we know how to proceed? If you wish to call in you can reach one of my awesome peers at 1-888-COMCAST. 

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

1 year ago

Oh thank you! I was trying to change my billing information but when I click to change the information, I get redirected to a page that says access denied.

Also, when I try to log into my account, after I input my password, it just takes me back to the input password page again. The only way I found to get to my account was a convoluted way through the customer service bot.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

You're very welcome! I'd be happy to help. When you say you're trying to change your billing information, what exactly are you trying to do, for example, change your billing method, or update your autopay information? 

When trying to log in to your account, are you using the primary Xfinity ID/username

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Update autopay information. And yes, I don't have anyone else in my account

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

Ok. We can help. What type of device are you using? Do you have another device that you can test on to see if the same thing happens? Do you get any specific error messages when trying to log in? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Also, I am using a computer. Forgot to mention that. I do not have another device with me at the moment.

Problem Solver

• 

567 Messages

That's odd, but we will get to the bottom of this! Have you attempted to clear your cache and cookies on the web browser, or tried to use a different browser?

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

1 year ago

There is no error for logging in. I don't know why this is happening but it just redirects me to the main page. Or it takes me to a dead site that doesn't load at all.

For example, when I clicked log in, I was taken to https://customer.xfinity.com/ which didn't load anything and when I tried to reload it, the website changes to some post login site and then brings me back to https://www.xfinity.com/auth without having logged me in

If I click billing, I am actually redirected to the log in page.  I enter my password and then the site changes to an oath handshake site, then to the billing site, and then right back to the enter password site. 

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

1 year ago

Alright, I cleared the cache on Internet explorer. I went to the Xfinity website and logged in and I still had the same issue. When I clicked on billing, it would just circle me back to the log in page .

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

1 year ago

I also cleared the cache on firefox but I had the exact same problem. I cannot log in and see my account

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@user_aa324e​ 

Try this.  After you find your primary user id try logging in with it.  If it doesn't work, let us know.

To find your Primary user ID, use the Lookup Tool: https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/lookup

Just enter the requested information and you will see a listing of all the user ID's on your account, one of which will be the Primary ID.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here