U

Tuesday, September 17th, 2024 11:06 PM

Akshay Technician disappeared on me over an hour

Akshay Technician disappeared on me over an hour and no response before I finally ended the chat. Glad Xfinity has some amazing people working for them.

Live chat started.
Akshay joined the chat.
2:37 pm
Hi Adam, thank you for contacting Xfinity. My name is Akshay. How may I help you today?
2:37 pm
Hello Akshay
I have having daily issues with my internet for a few months now
I receive large packet losses for several minutes disrupting my activities on a daily basis
2:38 pm
I can understand your concern, let me go ahead and check this for you, Your efforts are highly appreciated and I do appreciate your business with us.
I have a screenshot if you want to view it
2:39 pm
It's okay, I can understand please wait I am checking account also checking the status.
all good?
2:46 pm
Yes I see all are good, but still I am sending reset signals from my end.

I don't have a comcast modem btw
2:47 pm
Okay.
2:52 pm
any luck?
?
2:59 pm
can we escalate to level 2
3:02 pm
been 15 minutes since any response
Akshay??
3:12 pm
?

3:17 pm
awesome

3:30 pm
still no response amazing

3:43 pm
real professional

3:56 pm
Live chat ended.
Thank you for contacting us.
Download Transcript
Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think! We appreciate your feedback.
Your transcript download will begin shortly.

We ran into an issue while downloading your transcript. Please try again shortly.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 month ago

Hello, @user_y0u7nx. Thanks for reaching our team on Forums. That's never the experience we want any of our customers to have. We can certainly help regarding the service concerns, are you experiencing the issue on multiple devices or just a single device?

1 Message

@XfinityGabby​ 

Please schedule another on site tech. Still an issue with the upstream issue at the pole line.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

user_pwotg9 Thanks for your comment. We'd like to help with any service concerns. Are you experiencing issues with your connection currently? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here