U

Monday, September 30th, 2024 1:32 PM

AI can’t help me and I can’t reach a human

I’ve made so many attempts through chat as well as phone calls to try to get our issue resolved. My attempts in chat have ended with a representative will be getting back to me, but it never happens and my phone calls end up with a link is being sent to my phone and then disconnected. It’s been four months and I still don’t have any resolution. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

19 days ago

Howdy user_lpqo27

Thank you for getting us in the loop to help! There might be some time between our replies, apologies for the delay, rest assured we are here with you and working hard to reply as quickly as possible. We would love to help! Could we get some background on the situation? 

2 Messages

I have a credit of $80 and I still have not received the check. Please help

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_lpqo27 Thank you for letting us know about your credit balance. Any credit balance would be returned to you if your account is closed with no current balance due or if you currently have services that credit would need to be on your account for more than 30 days. We would also use the last payment method you used to return any credit balances automatedly if we are not able to use the last payment option you used then we would send you a Visa gift card with the balance which may take a little more time to receive. If your account has been closed for more than 30 days or your credit balance has been on your account for more than 30 days let me know. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here