lapatron's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Mon, Dec 28, 2020 12:00 PM

adjustment-request for sporting broadcasts from April to June 2020

I have been searching for the form that I need to complete to request this refund.  The 'xfintiy.com/adjustment-request' is not helpful but it is the only web address mentioned in the letter I recieved form Comcast.

How can I apply for this refund?

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.5K Messages

4 m ago

@lapatron wrote:

I have been searching for the form that I need to complete to request this refund.  The 'xfintiy.com/adjustment-request' is not helpful but it is the only web address mentioned in the letter I recieved form Comcast.

How can I apply for this refund?

The refund should have been applied to either your October or November bill.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

296 Messages

4 m ago

Hello, @lapatron, I'm sorry about the delay but I will be more than happy to help. Please click on my name and use the send message option to send us your name and service address so we can get more information and assist. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here