KarenWyss1911's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Monday, October 19th, 2020 7:00 AM

Closed

adjustment refund of regioal sports fee for past customers

I received a letter that I eligible for a courtesy adjustment for regional sports fee I paid during Covid, even though i stopped service in June 2020. I talked to customer service and they said its for current customers only. Why send me a letter stating " while you no longer receive service from us, we want to make this courtesy adjustment available to you for being an Xfinity customer." ?  The web site to fill out the form listed in the letter- is non-existant.  According to the letter , I should get April and May fee's back.  So, what is the truth?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

where is the form?

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

4 years ago

@h3100joe wrote:

where is the form?

There is no form here.

Regional Sports Fee Refund

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

4 years ago

Hi KarenWyss1911. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with reviewing your closed account and the applicable Sports Fees you were charged. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am a former customer. I received your letter to go to this link to get reimbursement for refund received from the regional network. What do I need to do?

Thank you.

<edited name>

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

Hello, @user_dc6ef2! Thanks for reaching out to us. This looks to be an old post and we will be closing this out. Please feel free to start a new post so we may further assist you.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here