cody29105's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, September 2nd, 2020 4:00 PM

Closed

Address not recognized

Hello, I am trying to get internet with xfinity. I just moved to a new house. I have been trying to move past the first step but I can’t. Every time I enter my address, it says that the address could not be recognized. I know it is spelled right as it is auto entered by my phone and then I tap the suggestion given on the website.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

How sure are you that there are services where you are?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

100%, I even looked on the coverage map website and my house is in the red coverage zone.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

4 years ago

Hi, cody29105. We appreciate you posting here in the community and choosing this method of support. We are glad to have you here and we would love for you to be our customer! I will see what I can do to make that happen. We hope your move went smoothly, we know how stressful of a time that can be. 

Were you initially attempting to sign up for service on our regular website here: https://my.xfinity.com/?cid=cust&amcid=SEG_MYACCOUNT&ts=3? If you fill out your address here: https://comca.st/358ADp7, what happens?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

By the way, I have Comcast account credentials only because service is currently in my roommate’s name. I want to set up a new account in my name but I can’t even do that because my new address is misclassified as “business.”

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I am trying to establish new service at an apartment that Comcast lists as a business address even though I am leasing it as an individual. Same issue as others - I don’t want to have to deal with a verbal negotiation of packages and prices that I can’t view and select from myself and be subject to all the aggravation that goes with that. As an individual consumer I should be able to see published options and prices just like any other consumer whose address is correctly categorized by Comcast.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here