U

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 12:26 AM

Activate AppleTV

I signed up for stream saver. Peacock and Netflix seem good to go but I can’t get Apple to work. I clicked on the Apple TV+ activate link, but I'm still not having any luck. I get a message that says to come back when my xfinity service is active. Netflix and Peacock activated just fine.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

10 days ago

Hi there, @user_vo2e6u Thank you so much for signing up with Stream Saver, that's a great bundle. I'm very sorry for the trouble that you are having trying to log into Apple TV, please be assured you came to the right place for assistance. Are you using an Apple Device to activate Apple TV?-Richard

5 Messages

I’m on my iPad. I tried the direct link to the Apple TV activate page.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you, @user_vo2e6u

Gotcha! Just to be sure have you already taken these steps? 

1. Open the Xfinity Stream app on your Apple TV.
  2. You'll see an Activation Code screen.
  3. Use a different device to go to xfinity.com/authorize and enter the code.
  4. Log into your Xfinity account.
  5. Once successfully signed in, you'll see a "Success!" message.
  6. You can now access the Xfinity Stream main menu and use the app. Make sure your Apple TV is connected to your Xfinity in-home WiFi for seamless usage.
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

Sorry for the confusion. I do not have an Apple TV device. I’m actually trying to activate AppleTV+.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Oh no, you're good, @user_vo2e6u I understand exactly that you are trying to activate your Apple TV subscription. When you go to customer.xfinity.com/activate-apple-tv-plus, are you seeing the Activate Apple TV?-Richard

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

I see this error message:

Activate your Xfinity service to continue

Come back to activate your streaming service after your Xfinity service is active.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here