U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, January 13th, 2023 11:26 PM

Closed

ACP

I have my ACP number that begins with the letter B. What do I do next to get this onto my account?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hey, @user_bd83e5! Thanks for connecting with us in our community! To get your ACP credit applied, please follow the links here: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/internet-service/acp or call our awesome Internet Essentials Team at: 1-855-8-INTERNET (1-855-846-8376). They will be able to get you all set up. 

(edited)

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

1 year ago

Hi user_bd83e5.

Just to share a "data point" and observation. I applied online 12/19/22 at the affordable connectivity program .gov website to determine eligibility and received immediately an email "You Qualify" with a message to give the information to "your service provider.."

Opened Live chat with xfinity and the associate proceeded to verify something for a minute or two and said in chat "You are all set, look for credit in the next billing or following that next "

Then January invoice arrived in email and there was no ACP credit so I opened chat again and this time the employee said "You have to use our xfinity.com/acp link to re-apply", which I did immediately while the associate waited in live chat. I clicked all the buttons, filled all the data fields and Submit(ted) and received

a "Service change Email" from xfinity that showed one change; I had APPLIED to ACP. 

The associate checked something and said "Yes, I see this on my side ... now wait up to 2 billing cycles and you should be all set"

So in summary, just doing the online .gov "Do I qualify" test and Qualifying is not going to work, you have to complete the xfinity.com/acp part 

This was the message part that I proceeded to give to a xfinity/comcast online associate in a live chat on that same day in December

Application Type      : Affordable Connectivity (ACP)
Application ID        : Bxxxxx-xxxxx  (gave the actual ID, just obscured here)
Application Created   : 12/19/2022
Expiration Date       : 03/19/2023
Status                : Qualified

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here