U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 18th, 2022 11:49 PM

Closed

ACP application still in process

On 4/12 I signed up for ACP with all required info completed. I received, on 4/12, an email from Xfinity stating "ACP application in progress" and no further communication except for my May billing info with no rate change. The Xfinity webpage states confirmation should be received within 48 hours, today is 144 hours later. I then went to Internet Essentials to confirm application & it stated no application submitted. I just applied again on the Xfinity webpage. It seems from other posts that this is an ongoing problem. Is Xfinity working on this problem to get the application process completed in appropriate time so reduced billing is actually happening? Thank you

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 years ago

Hello, @user_222bc4! Thanks for reaching out here on our Community Forums for assistance with the ACP application process. I am truly sorry to hear the initial application did not process correctly. You are correct. Once you’ve completed the eligibility form, confirm that you qualify, and fill out the application. You’ll receive a status update within 48 hours of applying. Did you complete the eligibility form with the National Verifier

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityDilary​ Yes I did

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Wonderful! I except that the team will be in contact with you. However since we failed the first time around I would love to see if there is any status showing on the account already. If you would please send us a Direct Message with your name and service address. We will be able to see if the status on your account has changed or if any communication has been sent over. However, our view and access to the program is limited since it is handled by our awesome peers in the internet essentials team. They can be reached by phone. The direct number for our internet essentials team is here under step 2.

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

ive been dealing with this for the last 3 months and Xfinity cant tell me what is going on.

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

@rau1984m​ 

Please create a new thread with your issue regarding ACP.

Closing this 4 month old thread.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here