U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, February 17th, 2022 4:27 AM

Closed

ACP Application link does not work

Hi, I had spent y'day 2-3 hours on chat with xfinity service reps - and the last one told me he has escalated the issue with all the notes and I should receive a call from the tech guy to make my application working. But I have not received any call from Xfinity today! It  was a false promise I suppose!!!

Before that I was trying on my own for about 4-5 weeks to apply for ACP.

I went thru most of the forum QnAs on ACP issue n seen the same solutions offered by Xfinity reps which do not work!

I receive this error when I click ACP application - https://www.xfinity.com/error/buy/sorry?errorCode=DFPLN10007

I'm eligible for ACP n I'm a Xfinity customer, and it says till Feb 21, If I'm enrolled in ACP my past dues will be paid upto $75.

My question  - "IS THERE A REAL SOLUTION TO get enrolled for ACP by Xfinity" or it is just a mirage where customers spend endless hours in vain?!!!"

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

Welcome to our community forum, @user_bd5c38! Thank you for reaching out about enrolling in the ACP! I live on a tight budget so I know how helpful any discount can be and want to make sure you're able to enroll :). It sounds like you've been through a lot already and I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive the call back. Did you make sure you're eligible through the National Verifier? Did you make sure all the information submitted through the National Verifier matches the information on your application? I wasn't able to follow the link you sent, but you can see common errors here.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityEmilyB​  Yes, I am already eligible n still went ahead today n verified my eligiblity with the Lifeline.  As soon as I click the link provided by (so called) document of ACP - to apply --> https://www.xfinity.com/buy/plan/account?Referer=/buy/plan/internet/ebb I receive this error --> https://www.xfinity.com/error/buy/sorry?errorCode=DFPLN10007

With gas, rent and essentials like food etc going through the roof, would like to save money as much as possible.

If I do not receive the complete satisfactory solution by tomorrow, I will escalate it to the highest level and all around social media!

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityEmilyB​ This is the Error message displayed ( DFPLN10007 )            

Your request couldn't be processed at this time

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please give us a call at 1-800-XFINITY for assistance.

So the above message could mean wrong link address, database or program error - I do not know - but Tech people should find out and solve this problem asap!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thank you for sending the error code, @user_bd5c38! That really helps! Please send me a Direct Message so I can take a look at the ticket that was submitted for you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Hello! I need help with this too, please. Mine says:

Your request couldn't be processed at this time

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please give us a call at 1-844-963-0223 for assistance

And when I call that number, you just get put on hold indefinitely (as far as I can tell). Thank you for clearing this up!

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

@krimwill Thank you for reaching out to the Digital Care Team. Did you already complete the application through the National Verifier? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

You've reached the Corporate Digital Care team so you're in great hands, @user_bd5c38! We'll stick with you here until we confirm that this has been resolved. I'd like to take a look at the ticket that was submitted to see if there is an update.

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help :). 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityEmilyB​ Sorry I could not find or locate" Chat icon" - I can only see "In-App Notification" and  "Profile (settings, logout etc)."  And the top lines are for Xfinity voice, tv etc icons.  Please guide me.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thank you for keeping me posted so we can continue working on this, @user_bd5c38 . Do you see an icon to the left of the notifications? Are you signed into the site? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityEmilyB​ I was/is signed into the site, but may be the icon was not activated till now. So I could not see it. Hope you have received my direct message.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I had this same issue months ago back when the credit was $50 and called the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB), and I'm still having it now when the credit has been lowered to $30 and called Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). Xfinity sends me an email every month as well as phone calls and text messages letting me know "You may qualify for up to a $30 credit toward your Internet and mobile service." The issue they are having with actually allowing customers to complete the ACP enrollment form and receive their credit (step 2 of their so called "easy 2-step process") has been ongoing for 8+ MONTHS! My first application expired back in February. I keep getting these relentless communications from xfintiy encouraging me to apply, so I thought I'd try again (now July 2022), and yes I am still eligible through the National Verifier. I click on the link xfinity provided in the emails they keep sending me (step 2 after receiving my email from ACP that states "You Qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program!") and I still get the same error page from xfinity as I did 8 months ago: "Your request couldn't be processed at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please give us a call at 1-800-XFINITY for assistance." 

Problem Solver

• 

393 Messages

@frustratedwithxfinity Thank you for reaching out to us here at the Xfinity Forums community for further assistance with the Affordable Connectivity Program. I'm so sorry to hear that you've continued to have difficulties completing the ACP enrollment here at Xfinity. There could be a variety of reasons you are receiving that message about the request not being able to be processed on the account, so I would like to look into this further.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Official Employee

• 

983 Messages

Hi there, @krimwill I hope you are having a great night. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience you are going through. Can you please DM your full first and last name along with your full-service address so that I can look in the status of your concerns.

Please send a private message by clicking the direct messaging chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Nope. My FCC complaint was successful, so an agent called me to apply over the phone, 2 months after my first attempt at applying. Note that the error was not at my end. Please pass along to whomever that it would be much more efficient to fix the error in the system than to have each individual (many of whom are older or disabled) file a complaint. Or at the very least, the phone number in the error message could actually connect you with an agent.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

We understand how frustrating it can be, we do have our Internet Essentials team that can assist further with any issues you have regarding the ACP Program. They can be reached by calling 1-855-846-8376 if you do have any further questions.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityGabby​ 

Again, nope. Tried that too. Not that this is even the number given in the error message. This one you have to search for, or I guess complain in this forum. The solution is to fix the error.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here