Phoushai's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, Nov 24, 2020 10:00 PM

Account Address Issue

My account was first set up in 2019 and the address was entered incorrectly. I am unable to go in and change the address and update my internet information. I live in an apartment and there are about 5 complexes here and my account is linked to the wrong address. Need assistance in updating these details. Have been unsuccessful in the “Chat” portion of the webpage and need a real live person to help on this.

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

7 m ago

@Phoushai 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

7 m ago

Greetings, @Phoushai! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear that the correct address has not been updated for you and would like to have a closer look into this. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

New to the Community?

Start Here