genashiaj's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Dec 25, 2020 8:00 AM

Account Activation/ No Confirmation Email for Service Order

Account Activation/ No Confirmation Email for Service Order
Hello,

I recently ordered internet service for self-installation at the place I am moving to next month. However, when I finished my purchase I received no confirmation email with a receipt or anything with any information on my account or how long it will take to "set up" my account.

All my current Xfinity account says is:
"Thanks for your purchase, _ _ _ _ _!
We're getting your account set up. Check back soon to track and activate your services."

I'm also not able to change my service or view my bill or account settings without running into error messages. How long does the account setup process usually take and when will I be able to review my purchase and account settings? I just want to make sure that my order went through and is confirmed to arrive on or around when I scheduled it.

Thank you in advance and best wishes.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

5 m ago

Hi there, genashiaj. Thank you posting here for support. Happy New Years Eve! 

How long ago did you submit your order? We would love to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your first and last name, plus your service address and we will be happy to look things.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

Thanks! Talk soon. 🙂

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

I need this resolution as well! This is ridiculous. 

New to the Community?

Start Here