U

Wednesday, September 25th, 2024 1:30 AM

access transfer pin so i can get far away from this terrible company

i would use harsher language but this would probably be taken down. i have been chatting with xfinity's useless employees for about 6 hours now and have gotten lied to several times, passed on to 4 different people and told my account does not exist and cannot be found. thanks xfinity, I've enjoyed our chats, I LOVE wasting my time (lets do it again soon) ;) first, I asked for my auto-pay to be turned off so they would never get another penny out of me, and the guy assured me he turned it off. then he disappeared and the next person told me the auto-pay is still on and cannot be turned off. so my auto-pay wasn't turned off. I then asked if I could have my transfer pin so I can get as far away from xfinity as humanly possible. they said I will need to access it on the app. well I have been trying to log into my app for 2 years and have never been able to (it tells me the app is no longer in use). then they said my account doesn't exist which in fact it does, I have paid them thousands of dollars over the past few years. i then asked if I could get some form of receipt for my paid off phone or bank statements proving my phone is paid off to show my new provider. they said I can access that on the app. well my xfinity app doesn't work and when I log into the website it doesn't show that my account exists for the past 2 years. spending time chatting with xfinity experts is my idea of a fantastic day. i feel so heard and fulfilled with joy and as much as I would like to continue a relationship with them, I do wish someone ANYONE SOMEONE or anyone could get me my transfer pin as soon as humanly possible so that I can transfer my service. you guys are the absolute worst (no offense). i am aware I am supposed to ask a question in this forum but I am pretty positive you guys are completely useless and will not be able to answer anything I ask at this point. but if you guys feel like doing anything, feel free to email me my transfer pin. THANK YOU for your time xfinity ;) again, it was soooo good to chat earlier, I do hope to catch up again soon.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

25 days ago

The concern is not "Community Center" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here