U

Thursday, May 9th, 2024 9:43 PM

Absolutely Horrible Internet Service

Xfinity is the only internet provider in my area, and that is truly unfortunate. I’ve lived here for three years, and my internet has almost never been okay. Customer support is fruitless. The last time I got “help” I explained the issue, they did a lengthy troubleshoot over the phone to no avail, and finally agreed to send someone out. Before that person came, three different xfinity customer support techs called to try to troubleshoot more. I snapped at the last one. I’d been through all those motions and just wanted an actual person to come out. Well that was pointless too. The tech came out and was no help whatsoever- he literally just recommended getting a signal extender…… yeah thanks- still doesn’t work. Last week, xfinity was “improving the internet in my area” but now it’s worse if you can imagine. It’s funny- my plan cost has risen since December and my internet is worse. Lol 

Official Employee

• 

991 Messages

28 days ago

user_j4vysq Thanks for reaching out! Can you provide some more details on your internet service concerns? Are you using your own modem, or a Xfinity Gateway? Is the modem disconnecting, or are you having WiFi signal concerns at your location? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here