I

Thursday, September 26th, 2024 2:04 AM

Absolute horrendous customer service

I tried to cancel my Xfinity because I moved to a new location for work that does not offer me Xfinity service. I was able to cancel my account through the app. I was billed again later--cancellation never went through. Called to cancel, thankfully they answered and were able to cancel but it was like pulling teeth. You don't offer service to my area! Not my fault. I was then charged a cancellation fee due to early contract break despite service not being accepted. 

I'm mad I had to pay the fee--I would have continued the contract were it available. You then mailed me a paper bill for the remainder of the cancellation fee I still owed, didn't post to my online account for a couple weeks. You should have just charge the autopay account?? Or posted the amount due immediately? This is sleazy--to charge me a late fee if I forget. 

My family had been internet and cell phone customers for years. I will never be rejoining Xfinity in the future, it is [Edited: "Language"] near impossible to reach a live customer service rep who can be helpful. Yet your service reps call me to ask how you could have retained my money but they can't actually address my concerns. I won't be considering coming back. And I won't be interacting with your online chatbot or agents anymore--your service [Edited: "Language"] and can't direct me where I need to go.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

23 days ago

The concern is not "E-mail" help related......... Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here