Mh1231's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sun, Dec 20, 2020 6:00 AM

A rant since I can't email you

I just wanted to let you know how I feel about something I didn't think I was going to have the money in my account in time to use my automated payment but I did have the money so I went ahead and paid the bill 30 minutes later another month's bill was taken out now I'm being told they cannot refund that money because basically I always owe them money cuz I have a new bill coming out I don't understand how you can take someone's money and just assume that it's going to the next bill unless I specifically say put this on January's bill you shouldn't be able to just do what you want with my money so now at Christmas time in 2020 during a pandemic I don't have almost $60 that I could really use for Christmas I have three kids and 4 grandkids and $60 would go a really long way but apparently I don't have the right to do what I want with my own money y'all have decided what you're going to do with my money and I really think that that's pretty messed up so just out of curiosity ...should it be the one year old, one of the 6 year olds or the 7 year old that I don't get a present for? I'm so ready to just give up and go to another service where they actually care about their customers and not just their customers money

Responses

ComcastRob

Official Employee

• 

273 Messages

6 m ago

Hi there! I'd be glad to ensure that this gets looked into further. Please click on my handle (ComcastRob) and send a private message with your name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details-- like the ticket number(s)-- so we can help. 

New to the Community?

Start Here