U

Saturday, October 5th, 2024 5:35 PM

9 days without cable/internet

Power was restored 6 days ago and still no cable or internet. Received a message that it would be restored “by October 5”. Well it’s 1:30 on October 5 and still no service. Can’t get a person on the phone or via chat. Terrible customer service 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

14 days ago

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_hiy0cs! I hope you and your loved ones are safe! Working from home, I depend on my internet most days out of the week. We regret to hear your services were not restored by the original estimate. To stay updated on interruption status, we highly recommend checking out our status center here. You can also check by signing in to our Xfinity app. Does the status center or Xfinity app show a new estimate?

2 Messages

“As soon as possible”, which doesn’t really help. 6 work days down the drain and 2nd weekend without football. Inexcusable 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@user_hiy0cs My family would be losing their mind if we went that long without service so I really apologize for the stress this has caused. I'm happy to review your account for more details. 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here