maturner's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sun, Jan 17, 2021 12:00 PM

5.99 coupon received in the mail

5.99 coupon code received in the mail.  when i access the sight it wants a coupon code of which there is none.   How do i use the 5.99 coupon??

Responses

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 m ago

I received a coupon mailer for a free $5.99 movie rental that I have to redeem by 2/15/21. I went to the website of my.xfinity.com/coupon and it prompted for me to type in a 16 digit code for activation. No where on the flier lists or mentions a 16-digit code. I even tried typing in my account number -no luck. I’ve read that there may have been an email sent re: the coupon activation, but it doesn’t seem like I was a recipient of that. And, when I tried asking the “Xfinity assistant,” an automated response of “you don’t have any pending credits on your account” pops up. I just need to find out how I can activate this coupon that I received.
BruceW

Gold Problem Solver

• 

22.4K Messages

5 m ago

If the instructions that came with the coupon don't  work and an employee doesn't come to your rescue here, call Billing at the phone number on your bill or 1-800-Comcast, or use one of the options on https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us/, and have them apply the credit to your account.

BruceW

Gold Problem Solver

• 

22.4K Messages

5 m ago

If the instructions that came with the coupon don't work and an employee doesn't come to your rescue here, call Billing at the phone number on your bill or 1-800-Comcast, or use the Chat option on https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us/, and have them apply the credit to your account.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 m ago

Shouln't offer coupons that can't be redeemed. This is the second night trying to redeem soething for a small amout. It is the principle of it. Very fruststating.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

This happened to me too. Also I looked at my coupon balance history. It says: 

Total Granted: $17.97

Total Used: $0.00

Does that mean I never used the $17.97 - that it all expired first? Why would a gift meant to honor customer loyalty expire anyways.

New to the Community?

Start Here