U

Tuesday, October 8th, 2024 11:39 AM

5 appointments made still no service.

Hello. I have a new construction home for which I am trying to have cable installed at my house. I have made 5 appointments now and every time either no one shows up or calls, or they show up and do nothing, or they show up and say I can’t do my job because someone else’s job at Xfinity still isn’t done. So here I am 5 days of work have been taken off over a month of time has been lost and I have lost significant amounts of wages over this and I am still on square one. I will contacting the PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION in hopes they can help me as a consumer. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 days ago

user_r68wv9 Hello and thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums today. I’m so sorry to hear about the challenges you’ve been facing with your cable installation. That sounds incredibly frustrating, and I truly want to help you get this sorted out! Could you please send me a direct message with your name, address, and any job number you might have? This will help me look into the situation and work on getting you the assistance you need.

Thank you for your patience, and I’m looking forward to helping you get this resolved!

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here