bear989us's profile

Contributor

• 

27 Messages

Monday, May 17th, 2021 7:37 PM

Closed

$400 Visa Card

I received a $400 Visa card from xfinity mobile.  I activated it by calling the number on the back. It says I am activated with a balance of $400.

I've tried to make small purchases from various places and each time it tells me the card is no good.  I tried to register it on the website listed on the back of the card www.mycardintel.com/xfinitymobile.  It keeps telling me, Invalid Card details - please reenter. Please contact Customer Service at [Edited: "Personal Information"] if you need further assistance. 

So I contacted the card thing and all they could say is it has a balance of $400!  I went through everything I needed to to get this card and now it doesn't work at all.  Four purchase from four different places can not all be wrong. 

Is this a scam from Xfinity or am I just getting screwed over by Comcast? If so I'll just cancel my mobile service.

Any help would be appreciated.

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

3 years ago

Those cards have an expiration date stamped on the front of them.  Has it expired?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

expiration not till 9/21

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

@gfosselius are you the same user as @bear989us ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I just attempted to use a $100 Xfinitymobile debit card and it was not accepted!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here