U

Thursday, October 10th, 2024 10:30 PM

30815 Return service

Xfinity how is it going to take till October 19th

to get service back? College football is a must in the south. Service at my address was suppose to be back on the 8th of October at 9:34am and then at 11:32 am and then 10:35 pm. Now it’s saying as soon as possible. I rely on WiFi to have phone service due to living in a rural area. Can you please give us a better timeline? 

Official Employee

• 

856 Messages

8 days ago

@user_tqguat Thanks for reaching out. You can go to our regional blog, https://florida.comcast.com/2024/10/07/milton/ , to find the latest updates on our preparation and restoration efforts for Storm Milton, now and until we get every customer back up and running.

4 Messages

What does hurricane Milton have anything to do with my situation? I don’t even live in Florida. I was affected by hurricane Helene.

4 Messages

XfinityBrianH

Can we please stop with the blanket statements. If Xfinity doesn’t have any idea of when ZIP Code 30815 services will be restored then please just say we don’t know. When Xfinity gives blanket statements it makes people upset and this is one of the most trying times for people. Have some compassion and give real feedback not a copy & paste answer. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here