U

Monday, July 8th, 2024 9:16 PM

2 cancellation emails, I didn’t request a cancellation

As the subject says, I received 2 cancellation emails right after another and I didn’t request any cancellation. What should I do? I cannot call right now because I am at work but cannot have my internet cancelled

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

15 days ago

Oh, no @user_v848cc! We're sorry to hear that you are receiving cancellation emails even though you didn't request cancellation. We assure you that we don't want your service to be cancelled and are happy to take a closer look at your account to see what's going on and help make sure your service remains active. As someone who works from home I understand how important internet is and if it was inadvertently cancelled, that would definitely be frustrating and we don't want that for you. So that we can take a closer look at your account, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account? To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you further! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here