U

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 10:38 PM

1-800-XFINITY is the most useless number in the world

The Xfinity customer service executive should be fired for gross incompetence. I'm sure he/she boasts about cost savings while providing zero service/support to its costumers.  Disgraceful and beyond frustrating!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

16 days ago

user_8td69f Thank you for the feedback this is not the experience we want any customer to have. If you need assistance please feel free to provide a brief description of the issue not including any personal information and we would be happy to help make sure it gets addressed for you. 

3 Messages

16 days ago

Xfinity apparantly thinks i have 2 accounts. 1 commercial and 1 residential and i can't get anyone to help me resolve either.  The residential account says I'm past due on payment and i want this resolved before it affects my credit score.  Would be best for someone to actually call me so i can explain the complex situation and get to a resolution. I highly doubt it will be resolved over email,  text,  chat or robot. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_8td69f I do understand that sometimes getting a call or calling in may be easier. However, we do deal with issues on Social Media through messaging. This is our most efficient and effective means of communication with our customers while having a written transcript of the interaction for future review if needed by you. You're welcome to call our phone support at 1 (800) 934-6489 or 1-800-266-2278. Otherwise, we are happy to continue assisting you on this platform!

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

I can't believe you're referring me to the same useless voice prompt phone numbers that started this thread. And there's no way that exchanging multiple written messages about a complex issue is more efficient than a quick phone call between 2 humans. We've already spent more time exchanging messages than a call would have taken to resolve it. Just hopeless.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here