U

Thursday, September 5th, 2024 12:04 PM

$180 gift card issues

I reached my eligible date for the $180 gift card for military. And there’s zero movement on it. I’ve contacted customer service who just says they’ve opened a ticket. No one’s helping. Any advice? 

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

1 month ago

Hello, @user_pleea7 Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

7 Messages

@XfinityThomasC​ I’ve already done this multiple times and just get told a tickets been open

7 Messages

@XfinityThomasC​  I’ve been messaging you guys for two weeks with zero resolution 

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

@user_pleea7 I appreciate the time you've given us to determine the status of the military reward and issue the $180 gift card. If you change your mind we are available to check the status of the reward and push for a resolution to get that card issued. Thank you for your service. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

7 Messages

@XfinityThomasC​ so I’ve messaged you guys. Have an active message open. And nothing is being done. So it’s not a change mind. I’d like assistance because [Edit: Removed Rule Violation]

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 days ago

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY INCENTIVE, I HAVE CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE 3 TIMES TALKING WITH SARBLEEN ON 9/23/2024, URUNDALI ON 10/4/2024, AND CHETHAN ON 10/13/2024.

I WAS TOLD I WOULD RECEIVE A PHONE CALL FROM THE PEOPLE WHO WORK ON INCENTIVES (NEVER RECEIVED A CALL).

I CHECKED YOURCARD@XFINITYINCENTIVETRACKER.COM, IT SHOWS I AM ELIGIBLE FOR THE $180.00 MILITARY GIFT CARD.

TRACKING START DATE MAY 17 2024, QUALIFIED DATE JULY 31 2024, ISSUED DATE AUG. 10 2024, OPENED A TICKET[EDITED PII]

WHY HAVE I NOT RECEIVED A CALL OR A GIFT CARD YET.

PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE CALL ME [EDITED: Personal Information]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

Hello, @042481322 Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here